Our Professional TEAM
WE OFFER A NEW SOLUTION TO KNEE PAIN
We have developed a unique clinical treatment that combines a drug-free, non-surgical approach with the most advanced platelet rich plasma treatment available. Many patients are seeing great results, even those who have "tried everything" before.
IT'S TIME TO GET THE RESULTS YOU DESERVE!
Knee pain can be caused by a sudden injury, an overuse injury, or by an underlying condition, such as arthritis. Treatment will vary depending on the cause. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness. There are a lot of people that suffer from knee pain in Guntersville, and for many there are some great treatment options.
PRP in Guntersville AL
Early osteoarthritis of the knee can be treated with just one injection instead of three with a positive outcome possible We have treated several patients in our clinic who were able to treat their knee pain with one visit instead of the standard three.
Platelet-rich plasma treatment significantly improves pain, stiffness, and disability in patients with knee osteoarthritis compared with normal saline treatment. Additional strength training is recommended to enhance muscle strength recovery. We have found that adding exercise to PRP treatment enhances positive outcomes.
If you have knee pain, some common causes include:
- Arthritis - Arthritis is among the most common causes of knee pain, and there are many treatments available.
- Ligament Injuries - Ligament injuries commonly occur during athletic activities and can cause discomfort and instability.
- Cartilage Injuries | Meniscal Tear - Cartilage tears are seen in young and old patients alike, and are also an extremely common cause of knee pain.
- Patellar Tendonitis - Tendonitis around the joint is most commonly of the patellar tendon, the large tendon over the front of the knee.
- Chondromalacia Patella - Chondromalacia causes knee pain under the kneecap and is due to softening of the cartilage. It is most common in younger patients (15-35 years old).
- Osteochondritis Dissecans - Osteochondritis dissecans (OCD) is another condition seen in adolescents due to the growth of the bone around the joint.
- Gout - Gout is an uncommon cause of knee pain. However, in patients who have a diagnosis of gout, it must be considered as a cause for new onset knee pain.
If you suffer from knee pain call our team at Victory Health today. Our Guntersville area team can offer you some of the latest treatments available to help you overcome this painful problem.
AFTER TREATMENT, MANY PATIENTS EXPERIENCE:
Improve your overall health
and regain your vitality for life.
Improve the position of the
spine and discs for pain relief.
Medication and surgery don't
have to be the answer.
Stop wasting time in pain and
get your active life back!